Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...a message from Karlee...
Hey! I hope you love my music. I've written over 30 songs, and am hoping to come out with my next recording soon! If you play the guitar and sing, or play another instrument, I'd love to hear as well! Happy listening!
Love, Karlee
Love, Karlee
Is Karlee's Music Original?
Copywrite 2005 Karlee Harris Music
Please Don't Steal :)

I'm not sure if you remember me or not, I took guitar lessons from you in High School, and then my husband and I took our Temple prep class with you, and I am also Carrie(Moser)Fowler's little sister, but anyway, I just have to say Holy Cow! Your music is so amazing! You are so talented! Even my little nine month old girl thinks so, when I turned on your music she just stared at the computer forever and was so completely content, it was pretty cute. Sorry about the forever long comment, I just wanted to tell you how talented I think you are! Keep posting the songs! They are absolutly beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete~Melissa Call
I just want to take this moment to say that I'M KARLEE'S BIGGEST FAN, NO CONTEST. I practically raised her. Okay, not really, but she's my buddy, my idol, and my sister. Love ya, Kar! You rock.
ReplyDelete